Here are the links that I’ve recently saved to Ma.gnolia.
The Adobe Flex 2 Language ReferenceActionScript 3.0 Language and Components Reference provides information on the syntax and usage of supported elements in the ActionScript language. It includes the following sections:
* Language elements, such as globals, operators, statements, keywords, directives, and special types
* Alphabetical entries for class elements
* An index containing all entries
* An appendix that compares some key language and API changes from ActionScript 2.0 to ActionScript 3.0
* Appendixes of errors and warnings with annotations
* Turn your “email to self” into an actual to-do — and get it done.
* Maintain an up-to-date address book without even trying.
* Get appointments into your calendar without wasting time cutting and pasting.
* Automatically gather the web addresses friends email to you.
Player 1 draws a character with a power. Player 2 then draws a character whose power cancels the power of that previous character. Repeat.”
“Unlike Adobe AIR and Microsoft Silverlight, we’re not building a proprietary platform to replace the web. We think the web is a powerful and open platform for this sort of innovation, so our goal is to identify and facilitate the development of enhancements that bring the advantages of desktop apps to the web platform.”
Simunications are designed with integrated use case, requirements and feedback traceability. So what is an example of a simunication? You’re interacting with one now, our web site is a simunication that we are incubating …we drink our own kool aid!”