After some major annoyances with the domain transfer (from registrar to registrar) we seem to finally be at a point where we can begin production.
I’ve installed a basic PHP/MySQL address book I found on the Net. The program itself is rather old (dated December 5th, 2000) but it appears to have the basic materials I need to build something close to what Brent and Rocsie want.
I’ve spent the last couple of hours creating the database, installing the scripts and then hacking them to get rid of the frames so they fit into the proper UI. I have some more elements to add to it, including a hook to mail Brent and Rocsie when someone adds an entry and separating out editing capabilities.
All in all this has proven easier than I expected.